| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaikoura in March is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish. Just 88.1mm (3.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaikoura March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kaikoura, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaikoura:
- Awatere Vly, Upcot, New Zealand - 58.5 kms (36.3 miles) N
- Molesworth, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) NW
- Hapuku, Grange Rd, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.2 miles) NNW
- Sawyers Downs, New Zealand - 20 kms (12.4 miles) WNW
- Haldon Downs, New Zealand - 7.1 kms (4.4 miles) WNW
- Kaikoura West, New Zealand - 3.3 kms (2.1 miles) NW
- Whalesback, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) WSW
- Ferniehurst, New Zealand - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) WSW
- Keinton Combe, New Zealand - 53.2 kms (33.1 miles) WSW
- Conway Flat, New Zealand - 30.2 kms (18.8 miles) SW
- Hawkswood, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) SW
- Highfield, New Zealand - 58 kms (36.1 miles) WSW
- Spotswood, New Zealand - 49.5 kms (30.7 miles) SW
- Gore Bay, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) SSW